we would like to keep you updated about the special measures in terms of prevention of the spreading of the Covid-19. We have put in place some rules and guideline that MUST be followed in order to assure the health of the other guests and our team:
- It is mandatory to use the mask. The mask must cover your mouth and your NOSE;
- You must keep a safety distance of at least 2 meters between any person who`s not part of your family;
- Please wash your hand frequently using the hand sanitizers you find around the hut;
- Please use disposable gloves in communal areas;
- To avoid gatherings during the check in and check out only ONE person per family is allowed at the reception. To further simplify the procedure and improve safety, please have a look at our ONLINE CHECK-IN system (you find the link in the booking confirmation email);
- If possible, use electronic payments and contactless;
- Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time;
- Gatherings and external visits are forbidden.
For your safety, the direction has also established some internal rules for our team:
- Every employee must wear the mask inside the buildings;
- The staff at the reception will wear not only the mask but also a special protective visor;
- Any object provided from the camping is adequately sanitized;
- All the areas inside the buildings are frequently sanitized and ventilated;
- The tables at the restaurant are placed to assure the safety distance of 2 metres;
- Every room is daily cleaned and sanitized and at every changeover is be deeply disinfected;
We kindly ask to respect these rules and follow any instructions given by the members of the team.
With respect and common sense everybody can enjoy their holiday.
Thank you for your understanding.